Bruce Chadwick Illusion Ministry is an evangelistic endeavor to reach people for Jesus Christ. The ministry uses the intrigue of illusion effects to attract people who do not know Jesus Christ, and is designed to compliment outreach programs of local churches and other evangelical ministries.
The ministry uses a combination of illusion effects as visual aids and illustration tools to clearly explain what the Bible says about who God is, the spiritual condition of man, who Jesus Christ is, and what a person has to do to be saved.
The ministry relies upon the Holy Spirit to convict a person of his need for Christ. All Illusion Ministry programs give persons the opportunity to respond to Christ either through an altar call and counseling room approach, or a response card approach. The ministry leaves in the hands of the sponsoring organization the information they need to do follow-up with those who respond to Christ and are saved.
The programs of Bruce Chadwick Illusion Ministry present the following:
- God is the creator and sustainer of all that is.
Genesis 1:1 – In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- God reveals Himself as God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is perfect, all knowing, present everywhere, and all powerful.
- Men on the other hand are sinners. Due to both their nature and choice, all men disobey God.
Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- The penalty for man's sinful disobedience is spiritual death.
Romans 6:23a - For the wages of sin is death.
- Sin causes separation and alienation from God. Man cannot remedy this problem and deserves death and hell. Man's only salvation is to have his separation from God restored.
1 Peter 3:18 - For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.
- God was born a human being in the form of a son named Jesus Christ. Jesus lived a perfect sinless life, and ultimately died on the cross as the substitute and to pay the penalty for man's sin.
Romans 4:25 - He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.
- Through Jesus Christ's virgin birth, sinless life, physical death, and subsequent bodily resurrection, God has provided Himself as the only avenue through which man may be saved from the penalty of his sins and separation from God. Jesus said:
John 14:6 - I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Jesus provides the bridge so that sinful man can fellowship with the Holy God.
1 Timothy 2:5 - For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
- God loves man so much that He was willing to die on the cross and pay the penalty for man's sin. God offers mankind the free gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Man does not have to earn this gift of salvation. It is a free gift. Out of His love God provides the avenue of salvation freely.
Romans 6:23b - . . . , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Man secures the gift of salvation and forgiveness of sin by placing faith and belief in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God
John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Faith and belief is more than simple acknowledgment. Calling on the name of the Lord implies repentance (changing one's mind), placing faith in Jesus Christ (implies trust, obedience, dependence), and making Him the Lord of a person's life.
Romans 10:9-10 - That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Romans 10:13 - Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.